We are all capable of becoming athletes. Whether or not you wish to compete, you should push your body to its fullest potential. Training is more than looking good. Through training we build confidence, mental strength, and self-love. These are things that will improve all aspects of your life, not just your looks.
I have competed in bodybuilding, powerlifting, and crossfit competitions. I continue to train using a combination of all three methodologies because I believe it creates the best version of me. By combining aspects of each method I can create a stronger, fitter, better looking athlete simultaneously.
Ready to create your best self? Let’s get started!
“Welcome to the Veg” 8-Week Transformation Boot Camp
We believe you should take control of your life, and we are here to help you do so. We want to help you create the body that you love, improve your relationship with food, and, most importantly, change your mindset. A physical transformation starts on the inside.
It doesn’t matter if you want to lose 100 pounds or gain 10, we can get you on track, whatever your transformation may be.
- 8 week workout program
- 3 levels available (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Nutrition Guide
- Recommended food list
- Weekly newsletter
- Mindset challenge
- Diet change challenge
- Recipe of the week
- Weekly Check-Ins and diet alterations
- Access to Facebook group for support
This Bootcamp is an 8-week jumpstart into your new life. We hope to teach you everything you need to know to achieve your goals.
Welcome to the Veg
The V-edgy Life
Once you complete “Welcome to the Veg” if you want to continue on to bigger, better, v-edgier things this program is for you.
This programming will help you reach your full potential. It is structured to increase strength, fitness, and body composition simultaneously. In this program you will do heavy lifting, circuit training, endurance training, and accessory movements to create an all around athlete.
What you get:
- Continuous Programming sent to you monthly- Resistance training and conditioning structured strategically to get the most out of your body
- Personalized Nutrition Coaching- Calorie and Macronutrient breakdowns based on your body and your goals
- Bi-Weekly Check-Ins- Food alterations will be made as necessary to ensure you are making progress toward your goals
- Access to Facebook Group- A community or like minded individuals going through the same thing you are
- T-Shirt or Tank Top
We also offer completely personalized training for someone with more specific goals. This would mainly include individuals who want to train for a competition, or wants to focus on improving one area of fitness.
- Personalized Monthly Training Programs
- Personalized Plant-Based Nutrition Plans
- Bi-Weekly or Weekly Check-Ins
- Open Communication with Sophie
- Access to Private Facebook Group
- T-Shirt or Tank Top
If you are interested in personalized training fill out the following form and we will reach out to you with more information.
*Find more specific information about competition prep options at the following link: