WHO ARE WE?
WE ARE THE ONES FIGHTING FOR GREATNESS
WE STAY AWAY FROM THE MIDDLE
THE MIDDLE IS UNHAPPY AND UNHEALTHY
THE MIDDLE IS BORING AND COMPLACENT
THE MIDDLE IS “AVERAGE”
WE PREFER A LIFE OUTSIDE THE NORM
WE CHOOSE A LIFE OF PASSION AND PURPOSE
WE PURSUE EXCELLENCE AND CHASE OUR DREAMS
WE TREAT OURSELVES WITH RESPECT AND CARE ABOUT OTHERS
WE ARE ADVENTURERS AND FUN SEEKERS
WE EAT OUR VEGGIES AS WE STRIVE TO CHANGE THE WORLD
SCREW THE MIDDLE…
WE LIVE ON THE VEG
- Spread Veganism
- Educate people on the benefits of a plant-based diet for health and athletic performance, as well as saving animals and the environment.
- Empower people to make the decision to transition, and help them do so as smoothly as possible.
- Provide resources to help people eat the perfect diet to accomplish their personal goals.
- Spread Fitness
- Empower people to take control of their lives through fitness.
- Help people build strength, both physical and mental.
- Teach people to break perceived barriers, building confidence and self-love.
Whether you are a vegan who wants to get fit, an athlete who is considering going vegan, or any combination between LOTV is here to help you make it happen.
- Masters degree in Sports and Exercise Science, Graduated May 2017, West Texas A&M University
- Certified Personal Trainer since December 2013, American College of Sports Medicine
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, Completed September 2017, eCornell and T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
- Bodybuilding-2 (Figure and Physique)
- Half Marathon-1